It can be difficult to anticipate the full scope and precise location of your sewer line damage, but a camera inspection can provide a first-hand look at the interior of your plumbing system. When you experience a recurring clog, water damage, or other symptoms of sewer line damage, a camera inspection can be the first step to diagnosing and repairing your Bellevue pipeline.
What is a Sewer Camera Inspection?
A sewer camera inspection uses modern technology to get a closer look at your pipes without digging a hole or impacting your property. During a sewer camera inspection, a high definition camera is fed down your pipe from an existing access point. A monitor at the surface relays a live video feed to our technician for analysis. The camera can navigate the twists and turns of your plumbing system to find the root of the plumbing problem.
A sewer camera inspection can also be incorporated into your routine maintenance plan in order to identify areas of concern before they exhibit visible symptoms.
What Will a Camera Inspection Show?
Our high-definition waterproof camera will provide a detailed look at your Bellevue sewer line. We can use the video feed to identify the following:
- The precise location of an obstruction
- The materials making up the clog, such as tree roots, paper products, or food waste
- The severity of any damage that is present
- The materials your pipes are made of
The information gathered during your sewer camera inspection will influence the types of repairs recommended by our knowledgeable technicians. Certain drain cleaning services may be more suitable for your unique situation based on the nature of the blockage and the material of your pipes. An inspection can also be used after your repairs are completed to ensure they were done accurately.
Sewer Line Services
After your camera inspection is completed, one or more services can be recommended to you. We offer a wide variety of repairs to fit every situation, including:
- Drain Cleaning, which can be used to clear invasive tree roots, mineral buildup, and other obstructions. We typically use hydro jetting to disintegrate stubborn buildup with pressurized streams of water.
- Sewer Repair. We utilize trenchless sewer repair methods when possible to reduce the impact to your property, but we also offer traditional excavation repairs when necessary. Our helpful staff will recommend a specific repair based on your unique situation.
- Sewer Replacement. Similar to our repairs, pipe replacement can be performed using trenchless technology that won’t need require additional digging to access your lines. Pipe bursting is the minimally-invasive technique used to replace a damaged length of pipe using only two small access points.
Your Bellevue Sewer Camera Inspection Experts
A camera inspection is the best way to get a closer look at your plumbing system without digging up your property. The high-definition images allow us to make the best suggestions for your Bellevue home or business. All Phase Plumbing embraces modern technology in order to provide some of the best camera inspections Washington has to offer. Contact us today to see how we can help.